1/6 Photos of Dog Cookies
A treat for your canine friends!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- 3Knead dough for about 1 minute.
- 4On a floured surface, roll out dough to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- 5Cut out with dog bone cutter and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Cool completely before feeding to pet or putting in jar.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dog Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 260.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 8.0 g