Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A treat for your canine friends!
Top Review by truckerboo
I can't believe I forgot to rate this. My dog goes absolutely crazy for these. He tries to knock them off the pan as I take them out of the oven. I layer the ingredients in a jar at Christmas time and give this as a gift to my dog owner friends. Along with a bone shaped cookie cutter it makes a nice gift for my furry friends.
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 beef bouillon cubes, dissolved in
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Knead dough for about 1 minute.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut out with dog bone cutter and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before feeding to pet or putting in jar.