Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is so easy to fix and its a perfect christmas gift for your dog. I got it from HealthRecipes.com. My dog, Chewy, loves them. Its so funny how he just sits and watches me make them like he knows they are for him. I usually make them while we are decorating the Chistmas tree, so I can just stir up the ingredients and then pop them in the oven. Then I put a few decorations on the tree and by that time they are finished.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups white flour
- 1 cup skim milk powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pork dripping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ingredients together with enough water to make a stiff dough.
- Roll out and cut into Christmas shapes.
- Bake on cookie sheet until hard.