Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this from a website I cant remember the name of.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup honey (optional)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or 1 cup white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C); grease a 6 cup ring mold.
- Combine the egg, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and honey, if desired, in a large bowl; blend well. Stir in the carrots and mix thoroughly. Sift together the flour and baking soda and fold into the carrot mixture.
- Spoon cake batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes; then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.