Recipe by spice queen
A long time family favorite and a tradition on Halloween. The original name of the recipe was "Mixed Grill Firenze" but my kids didn't think that was very appealing, so they changed the name. This recipe is very easy to double, triple, etc. Great for picnics kept warm in a crockpot.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 10 -12 hot dogs
- 10 -12 brown & serve sausages
- 4 -5 cups spaghetti sauce (not the chunky kind, I prefer Ragu Traditional)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Slice hot dogs and sausages into 1/4" slices and add to beef.
- Brown another 5 minutes.
- Add enough sauce to resemble the consistancy of a sloppy joe mixture.
- Add mustard and onion.
- Bring to boil, reduce and simmer covered 15-20 minutes.
- Serve on buns.