Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Super quick and easy appetizer I made for a party. Surprised by all the raves from both the parents and the kids! I set out a bowl of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce for those that like to dip.
- 1 (16 ounce) package chedder little smokies
- 1 lb maple bacon
- Cut bacon across so it is three even sized pieces.
- Microwave as many pieces as you can fit on the plate for 1 min 30 secs or until the bacon is partially cooked.
- wrap the lil smokies with the partially cooked bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- pop in oven at 400* for 10 mins or until the bacon finishes cooking.