Super quick and easy appetizer I made for a party. Surprised by all the raves from both the parents and the kids! I set out a bowl of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce for those that like to dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package chedder little smokies
- 1 lb maple bacon
- 1Cut bacon across so it is three even sized pieces.
- 2Microwave as many pieces as you can fit on the plate for 1 min 30 secs or until the bacon is partially cooked.
- 3wrap the lil smokies with the partially cooked bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- 4pop in oven at 400* for 10 mins or until the bacon finishes cooking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dog Bites
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 377.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chedder little smokies