Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for kids projects or for a special pet. Lets you control what goes in, and also a good use for odd meats.
- Cover meat with water and boil gently five minutes (keep the water).
- Grind meat.
- Mix, adding water a little at a time and making a thick dough that holds in a clump.
- Either make balls or roll out to cut with a cookie cutter.
- Place on greased tray in 200 degree oven for 3 hours.
- That should make them good and dry so they'll be shelf stable.
Just what I was looking for in a treat. I used barley flour not bran and cooked it just like this--what a hit! Thank you!