Scrambled Eggs with a little something extra! Don't overcook the eggs. Just draw a spatula over the mixture occasionally instead of stirring constantly. This will keep the eggs from becoming dry and crumbly.
- 8 eggs, large, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tomato, large, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped (if using dry, half the amount)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup ham, cooked and chopped
- Combine everything but the butter and ham. Stir, and mix well; set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ham, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet. Cook, without stirring, until the egg mixture begins to set on the bottom. Draw a spatula across the bottom of the pan to form large curds. Continue cooking until the eggs are firm, but still moist (do not stir constantly).
- Serve immediately.