Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This really makes the best tasting barbecue sauce! It's so simple because it involves bottled sauce doctored up a bit! We always use KC Masterpiece brand, but any brand will work just fine! I like this best served with smoked pulled pork.
- 3 (18 ounce) bottleshoney barbecue sauce
- 2 (18 ounce) bottlesoriginal barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- water, as needed
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, mix honey barbecue sauce, barbecue sauce, butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and water as needed.
- Cook 10 minutes, or until butter is melted.