Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
World Champion 1992 Ed Pierczynski
- 3 lbs cubed sirloin or 3 lbs london broil beef or 3 lbs tri-tip steak
- 4 tablespoons Wesson Oil
- 6 ounces sausage
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 8 ounces Hunts tomato sauce
- 6 ounces chili and tomato cocktail juice, Snap-E-Tom
- 12 ounces Budweiser beer
- 11 tablespoons gebhardt chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- Saute beef in Wesson oil. Fry sausage till done and drain well. Put beef, sausage and one half can of Beef Broth in your favorite chili pot and bring to slow simmer.
- Add 8 oz. can of Hunts Tomato Sauce, Snap-E-Tom, 6 ozs of Budweiser (drink the other 6 ounces), 6 tablespoons of Gebhardt Chili Powder, 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder, 1 tablespoon of Onion Powder, 1 teaspoon Tabasco Pepper Sauce.
- Simmer slowly for about an hour and 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Add the remaining 5 tablespoons of Gebhardt Chili Powder, 1 tablespoon of Cumin, 1 teaspoon Tabasco Pepper Sauce. Simmer for 30 minutes, Salt to taste.
- This prescription is good for what ails ya! It is known to cure Lumbago, Mange, Dry Rot, Blind Staggers and a bad Hang Over. As a precaution for those stomach burners, keep a bottle of Gaviscon handy.
- This will serve 6-8 hungry interns.