Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
WARNING - This recipe does not come together. I can't figure out how to delete it nor make it private after making it public. Sorry.
- 6 tablespoons pulverized pumpkin
- 2 cups coconut flour
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- Mix dry ingredient.
- Whip remaining ingredients into a smooth batter.
- beat two mixes all together.
- Fry 1/3 c of batter into pancakes.
- Top as desired. We use about 1 T maple syrup per person.