Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Yummy dress yourself appetizers for the Holiday season. Everyone will love these from little kids to the Grandparents!
- 453.59 g little potato
- 0.25 ml seasoned sea salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4-6 slice crisp cooked bacon or 4-6 slice serrano ham, diced
- 118.29 ml creme fraiche or 118.29 ml sour cream
- 44.37 ml minced fresh chives
- Rinse potatoes and place in a glass bowl, sprinkle with salt and olive oil. Microwave , covered, on high for 5-7 minutes, or until tender.
- Place in a pretty serving bowl, spearing each with a decorative toothpick.
- Arrange a dish of the crumbled bacon or ham and a dish of the creme fraiche sprinkled with chives.
- Guests dip their potatoes into the creme and then into the bacon bits!
- Super easy, super yummy!
Finally! A very different appy to serve at a gathering. Had a winter get-together last night and served this dish. Everyone loved it and went back for more. I used both white and red baby potatoes for variety. And cooked up some bacon ends I had in the freezer for the bacon. Thank you so much for posting this recipe.
Made for Photo tag Spring 08 Super delicious and SO easy to prepare! I think they look great for a party!
Loved these! I served this as a side dish with dinner tonight and my family thought they were wonderful and creative. You can't beat potatoes with bacon, sour cream and chives. I would suggest spooning a little bit of sour cream and crumbled bacon on each person's plate to avoid getting sour cream on the remaining bacon that others will use. Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe!