Recipe by kiwidutch
Yummy dress yourself appetizers for the Holiday season. Everyone will love these from little kids to the Grandparents!
Top Review by jonesies
Finally! A very different appy to serve at a gathering. Had a winter get-together last night and served this dish. Everyone loved it and went back for more. I used both white and red baby potatoes for variety. And cooked up some bacon ends I had in the freezer for the bacon. Thank you so much for posting this recipe.
- 453.59 g little potato
- 0.25 ml seasoned sea salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4-6 slice crisp cooked bacon or 4-6 slice serrano ham, diced
- 118.29 ml creme fraiche or 118.29 ml sour cream
- 44.37 ml minced fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse potatoes and place in a glass bowl, sprinkle with salt and olive oil. Microwave , covered, on high for 5-7 minutes, or until tender.
- Place in a pretty serving bowl, spearing each with a decorative toothpick.
- Arrange a dish of the crumbled bacon or ham and a dish of the creme fraiche sprinkled with chives.
- Guests dip their potatoes into the creme and then into the bacon bits!
- Super easy, super yummy!