Prep 4 hrs
Cook 1 hr
This is from my Bisquick cook book. It’s perfect for busy days or for someone on a budget. The prep time is just refrigeration time, try serving this with fresh fruit.
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- Grease a 2 quart casserole.
- Cook sausage in skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink, drain off fat.
- Mix sausage and the remaining ingredients. Pour into casserole. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake uncovered about 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.