Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy breakfast or brunch dish that can be prepared the night before.
- 8 frozen hash browns, potato patties
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups skim milk
- 10 3⁄4 ounces low-fat cream of mushroom soup, undulited
- 4 egg substitute, equivalent to 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potato patties in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top with ham and 1 cup cheese.
- Combine milk, soup, egg substitute, mustard and pepper.
- Pour mixture over cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This got 5 stars from everyone. I know it is a brunch casserole but we had it for supper. I prepared it the night before. (So easy) I just had to pop it in the oven when I came home from work. It was delicious. I will be making this one again. Thanks Audrey
This casserole was VERY easy to put together and it turned out just great. I did not alter it in any way. It was wonderful for our big family Easter brunch. Thanks, Audrey!