4 hrs 30 mins
prep time includes minimum refrig. time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together ham, potatoes, bell pepper, onion, and 1 cup of cheese; spread into a 13x9 baking pan.
- 2Stir together milk, Bisquick, salt, and eggs until blended; pour over potato mixture.
- 3Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- 4Cover and regrigerate at least 4 hours,but no longer than 24.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until light golden brown around the edges and cheese is melted.
- 6Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Do Ahead Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.6
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 210.1 mg
- Sodium 1143.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hash brown potatoes