Prep 4 hrs
Cook 30 mins
prep time includes minimum refrig. time
- 1 -2 cup diced ham
- 2 boxes hash brown potatoes (not the frozen kind)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- Mix together ham, potatoes, bell pepper, onion, and 1 cup of cheese; spread into a 13x9 baking pan.
- Stir together milk, Bisquick, salt, and eggs until blended; pour over potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Cover and regrigerate at least 4 hours,but no longer than 24.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until light golden brown around the edges and cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Great recipe. We had this Christmas morning. I used browned sausage instead of ham, because that is what I had on hand. I made up the night before and popped into the oven while we were opening gifts, and breakfast was ready when we finished with the gifts. Thanks for the great recipe.