Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful brunch dish that is prepared the night before (requiring 4-24 hours refrigeration before baking). I serve it for Easter and it is always a hit.
- Grease 9 x 13 in. baking dish.
- Mix ham, potatoes, green pepper and 1 cup of cheese in bowl.
- Spread in greased dish.
- In bowl, stir milk, bisquick and eggs until blended.
- Pour over potato mixture (make sure potatoes are well covered with mixture).
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, no more than 24 hours.
- Uncover casserole and bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- THE INGREDIENTS FOR SCALLOPED POTATOES SHOULD NOT HAVE "MIX" NEXT TO THEM. USE THE BOX OF POTATOES AND DISCARD THE MIX!