Sgt. Pepper's Note:
This is a wonderful brunch dish that is prepared the night before (requiring 4-24 hours refrigeration before baking). I serve it for Easter and it is always a hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 9 x 13 in. baking dish.
- 2Mix ham, potatoes, green pepper and 1 cup of cheese in bowl.
- 3Spread in greased dish.
- 4In bowl, stir milk, bisquick and eggs until blended.
- 5Pour over potato mixture (make sure potatoes are well covered with mixture).
- 6Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 7Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, no more than 24 hours.
- 8Uncover casserole and bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 10THE INGREDIENTS FOR SCALLOPED POTATOES SHOULD NOT HAVE "MIX" NEXT TO THEM. USE THE BOX OF POTATOES AND DISCARD THE MIX!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Do-Ahead Breakfast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 133.2 mg
- Sodium 902.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 17.8 g