Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a smooth creamy chocolate drink, skip dessert and have a drink instead! This is dreamy!
- 1 ounce Amarula cream liqueur
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 6 ounces coffee
- whipped cream
- Pour ingredients into a tall coffee mug.
- Top with fresh hot coffee.
- Finish with whipped cream and cinnamon.
yummy! My coffee mug wasn't tall enough so I did half the quantities in it. I really love the taste. Thanks V :)
Bless me father for I have sinned! This is so yummy! Yes I do feel real guilty drinking the delightful rich coffee/dessert! Oh my I just saw that the NF are not posted. So that means I had 0 fat! LOL! Thanks V!
Rich and decadent! This would be a wonderful after dinner drink to knock the socks off guests! This recipe is a definite keeper! I used Frangelico (Hazelnut liqueur), Starbucks Coffee Liqueur (Coffee liqueur) and Gevalia French Roast coffee. Total 10 on the yum factor scale!