Dj's Eagles's Note:
Low fat, Low Calorie, and Low Carb. Bars. I rec'd this from a friend several years ago. I have "tweaked" it enough so that it is a little different from the original recipe. Everyone that has tried it seems to like it enough to empty the pan. Hope you like it as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine raisins, hot water, and lemon juice in bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- 2Combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Let it rest.
- 3Beat butter, Oil, and sugar until well mixed. Then add eggs and mix again.
- 4Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Stir well!
- 5Spread dough in 9" x 13" greased baking dish.
- 6Bake for 35 minutes at 350 deg., test with toothpick.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dj's Oat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.0
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 42.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: