Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Low fat, Low Calorie, and Low Carb. Bars. I rec'd this from a friend several years ago. I have "tweaked" it enough so that it is a little different from the original recipe. Everyone that has tried it seems to like it enough to empty the pan. Hope you like it as well!
- Combine raisins, hot water, and lemon juice in bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Let it rest.
- Beat butter, Oil, and sugar until well mixed. Then add eggs and mix again.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Stir well!
- Spread dough in 9" x 13" greased baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 deg., test with toothpick.