Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple easy and tons of flavor. To add a crunch include slivered almonds or to make a bit sweeter add grapes.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. Chill for at least 2 hours. I used 2 cans of canned chicken breast in water (drained) and it turned out great.