1/1 Photo of Dj's Chicken & Portabella Mushrooms
lil' sis's Note:
This recipe is so versatile! You can use 'any' vegetables you like! We used asparagus and zucchini this time, because that's what was in the fridge! Bell Peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, whatever you have handy will work, even change the roasted peppers at the end for tomatoes, romas work best, but any will do... :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute seasoned chicken breasts with minced garlic in olive oil approximately 1 minute.
- 2Add portabello mushrooms next to chicken (not over or under).
- 3Cover and saute 5 minutes.
- 4Add onions and saute a few more minutes.
- 5Add zucchini and asparagus, and more oil if necessary to keep simmering--don't let the vegetables dry out.
- 6Cover and saute till done, 10-15 minutes.
- 7Add optional roasted peppers, if desired, a few minutes before done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dj's Chicken & Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets