1/5 Photos of Dizzy Poached Eggs
I've tried so many different methods of poaching eggs and failed every time, until now. These turned out perfectly!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack 6 eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Put 2 quarts water in a 3 quart saucepan and bring to a medium boil.
- 3Add 1/4 cup white vinegar and 1 teaspoon salt.
- 4With a slotted spoon, while the water is boiling, start the water swirling around in a clockwise direction as fast as it will go without slopping out of the pan.
- 5While the water is spinning let it coast while pouring the eggs into the center of the spin.
- 6After 3 minutes, bring the eggs out of the water with the slotted spoon and place on plate with paper towel.
- 7Salt and pepper, to taste.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dizzy Poached Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (754 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 937.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 12.5 g