Directions See How It's Made
- Crack 6 eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- Put 2 quarts water in a 3 quart saucepan and bring to a medium boil.
- Add 1/4 cup white vinegar and 1 teaspoon salt.
- With a slotted spoon, while the water is boiling, start the water swirling around in a clockwise direction as fast as it will go without slopping out of the pan.
- While the water is spinning let it coast while pouring the eggs into the center of the spin.
- After 3 minutes, bring the eggs out of the water with the slotted spoon and place on plate with paper towel.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.