Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I got this fast and fun favorite out of an older (2 or 3 years) Betty Crocker grocery store cookbook. My kids love them, and they are sooo easy!
- Preheat oven to heat specified on breadstick package.
- Wrap hot dogs in breadsticks, making a spiral from the one end of the hot dog to the other.
- Place the hot dogs on a cookie sheet that was misted with cooking spray.
- Brush the egg white lightly on the dough.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds or poppy seeds on top.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, until lightly browned.