1/1 Photo of Diy Nutella
Elana's Pantry's Note:
Homemade Nutella using only natural ingredients (gluten free and dairy free!) http://www.elanaspantry.com/2009/condiments/chocolate-hazelnut-spread/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast the hazelnuts at 350° for 8-10 minutes until they darken a bit and smell fragrant.
- 2Transfer the hazelnuts to a towel and rub off the skins if you can (I didn’t have a lot of luck with this).
- 3In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts to a smooth butter, about 5 minutes, scraping the sides as needed.
- 4Add the cocoa, agave, vanilla, oil and salt and process until well blended, about a minute.
- 5Store in a glass mason jar in the refrigerator.
- 6Bring to room temperature prior to serving.
Nutritional Facts for Diy Nutella
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.6
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 146.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: