My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients, except the butter, into a food processor.
- 2Process for 15 seconds, until combined.
- 3Add the butter and lightly fluff with a fork to coat with the flour mixture.
- 4Add vanilla, then pulse until the mixture is crumbly and fine.
- 5Use immediately in any recipe calling for yellow cake mix, or freeze immediately in a zipper bag for up to 2 months.
- 7If not using right away, transfer to a zipper bag and freeze immediately.
- 8If you allow the mixture to sit out too long, the butter will start melting and change the texture of the dry mix.
- 9If this does happen, freeze it for about 1 hour then throw it back in the food processor and pulse until it reaches the fine consistency.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for DIY Homemade Yellow Cake Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 972.7
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 100.0 mg
- Sodium 754.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 86.6 g
- Protein 11.9 g