Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I think this is such an awesome idea! I love gummy worms, and I heart these!
Make and share this Diy Gummy Worms! recipe from Food.com.
- 1.Boil water/juice & add Jello.
- 2.Mix until Jello dissolves
- 3.Pour into a square/rectangle baking pan. Let Jello cool.
- 4.Put straws into Jello so they fill up with it (you can use a knife to hold them down).
- 5.Put pan into fridge until Jello is very firm.
- 6.Remove straws from Jello.
- 7.Roll a rolling pin on straws to push out the Jello.