Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is ridiculously easy and ridiculously yummy. If you love olives, you'll find yourself not wanting to share the bowl. Best flavor if you let it marinate in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
- 2 1⁄4 ounces black olives, chopped
- 2 1⁄4 ounces green olives, chopped (optional)
- 2 1⁄4 ounces green chilies
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups mexican cheese (with jalapenos)
- 1 ounce Good Seasons Italian dressing, prepared per directions on package
- crackers or bread or chips
- Mix all in a bowl.
- Drain juice.
- Add dressing.
- Great to make a day ahead.