Recipe by Kim1
This Recipe was ased for from from of our fellow zaar's. I have not tryed this one. Please if you try the recipe let me know what you throught of it. Since I never made it I am not sure about the times.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put water, milk, sugar and corn syrup in sauce pan.
- Stir thoroughly, stirring until it boils.
- Boil to 255 degrees F.
- Let stand while beating stiff the whites of egg.
- Beat whites very stiff.
- Pour the syrup slowly over the whites beating constantly.
- Turn into oiled or buttered (sweet butter) pan.