These cup cakes are little bites of heaven. Moist and super delicious. From 'Kitchen for Kids' they are great to bake along side little ones.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 2 muffin tins with paper liners
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt int a bowl and mix.
- In another bowl cream sugar and butter, stir in eggs.
- Gradually add milk and vanilla and spoon flour mixture in until all mixed and smooth.
- Spoon batter into liners to about 3/4 full.
- Bake 27-28 min until tops are golden and spring back or a toothpick comes out clean.