1/9 Photos of Divine Vanilla Cupcakes
These cup cakes are little bites of heaven. Moist and super delicious. From 'Kitchen for Kids' they are great to bake along side little ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line 2 muffin tins with paper liners
- 3Sift flour, baking powder and salt int a bowl and mix.
- 4In another bowl cream sugar and butter, stir in eggs.
- 5Gradually add milk and vanilla and spoon flour mixture in until all mixed and smooth.
- 6Spoon batter into liners to about 3/4 full.
- 7Bake 27-28 min until tops are golden and spring back or a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Divine Vanilla Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 19
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Sodium 161.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g