1/1 Photo of divine indian spinach
Bonnie bonbon's Note:
this recipe was divinely inspired. i threw it together while cooking an impromptu dinner at my house along with two friends. i have been trying to create a delicious spinach or greens dish for a while now, and finally, success!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1wash, chop, and steam spinach.
- 2wash and chop cilantro, discarding lower stems.
- 3heat ghee in saucepan on medium-high setting.
- 4once ghee is hot, add mustard seed.
- 5once mustard seeds pop, add chopped onion and sautee till translucent.
- 6reduce heat to medium-low; add to pan the steamed spinach, cumin, coriander, salt, and cayenne.
- 7remove pan from heat and add chopped cilantro, stir.
- 8serve with your favorite indian main dish.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for divine indian spinach
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 239.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g