1/1 Photo of Divine Dumpling & Potato Stew Duo #RSC
5 hrs 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is creamy potato soup taken to the next level! And the best part is, it uses last night's mashed potatoes and your crock pot to create a meal that's a cinch to pull together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground pork (I used extra lean)
- 5 large red potatoes, mashed (I used 1 cup beef stock and 1/2 packet of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip Mix to do the mashing)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces frozen corn
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 frozen pizza dough, thawed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1Put mashed potatoes into the crock pot.
- 2Cook onions until they are translucent add to crock pot.
- 3Brown pork and add to crock pot.
- 4Add yogurt, Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip Mix, and pepper to crock pot.
- 5Mix ingredients together.
- 6Cook on high for 3 hours.
- 7Add corn, peas, spinach, and pizza dough pieces.
- 8Continue to cook on high for 2 hours or until pizza dough is thoroughly cooked.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Divine Dumpling & Potato Stew Duo #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 731.1
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 222.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
frozen pizza dough