Recipe by kitchenofgoodandevil
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is creamy potato soup taken to the next level! And the best part is, it uses last night's mashed potatoes and your crock pot to create a meal that's a cinch to pull together!
- 1 lb ground pork (I used extra lean)
- 5 large red potatoes, mashed (I used 1 cup beef stock and 1/2 packet of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip Mix to do the mashing)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces frozen corn
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 frozen pizza dough, thawed and cut into 1 inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Put mashed potatoes into the crock pot.
- Cook onions until they are translucent add to crock pot.
- Brown pork and add to crock pot.
- Add yogurt, Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dip Mix, and pepper to crock pot.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Add corn, peas, spinach, and pizza dough pieces.
- Continue to cook on high for 2 hours or until pizza dough is thoroughly cooked.