Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great for a birthday treat for your dog! You can use, beef, turkey chicken, lamb.
- Brown the meat in a pan.
- When completely cooked, drain the fat.
- Add the cooked rice; mix well.
- Cut the potato and beans into small.
- bite-sized pieces.
- Place in a pot with water; bring to a boil. Simmer until veggies are tender.
- (about 15-20 minutes).
- Drain. Add the vegetables to the meat mixture.
- Add garlic powder; toss thoroughly under low heat.
- Let the dinner cool thoroughly before serving to prevent burning.