1/3 Photos of Divine Crab Quiche
1 hr 20 mins
This is simply Divine! It is a simple quiche made with fresh ingredients and cooked in a casserole dish with no crust. It is wonderful straight from the oven or served the next day. It is a great quiche for brunch or dinner. I served it with a Spinach Salad and “My Mom’s Awesome Parsley Potatoes.”
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces fresh mushrooms, Sliced (I used Baby Portabellas)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup fresh spinach, Torn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 8 ounces backfin crab
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, Shredded (Or Swiss)
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- 2Sautee Mushrooms in Butter for 3 –4 minutes.
- 3Remove with slotted spoon and blot thoroughly.
- 4Beat Eggs with Sour Cream, Spinach, Cottage Cheese, Parmesan, Flour and Seasonings.
- 5Drain Crab and blot dry with paper towels.
- 6Fold Mushrooms (reserve a ¼ of the mushrooms), Crab, and Cheese into Egg Mixture.
- 7Spread into 9” Glass Casserole Dish.
- 8Arrange remaining Mushrooms on top of Egg Mixture.
- 9Bake for 1 hour, or until set.
- 10Let sit for about 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Divine Crab Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.9
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 178.0 mg
- Sodium 602.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 23.4 g