1/1 Photo of Divine Chocolate Truffles
These heavenly snacks are wickedly nice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the digestive biscuits into crumbs (Putting it into a small plastic bag and hitting it with a rolling pin works best).
- 2Break the chocolate into small pieces and put into a microwaveable bowl.
- 3Put the bowl into a saucepan about halfway full of water depending how big the bowl is (The bowl and water shouldn't touch each other) and heat until melted.
- 4Mix in the butter and crushed biscuits.
- 5Leave mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- 6Take a teaspoonful of the mixture and roll it into a ball shape with your hands.
- 7To make it look more truffley roll it in cocoa powder or chocolate sprinkles.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Divine Chocolate Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.7
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 72.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g