1/2 Photos of Divine Chocolate Mousse
Sara 76's Note:
I started making this recipe a few years ago when I found it on the Cadbury website. It has become a favourite in our family, and also a favourite for my market stall. It's rich, chocolatey, and the best mousse I have ever had!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg together until smooth.
- 2Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- 3Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and stir through until well combined. Stir in the cream, again stirring until well combined. Chill until required.
- 4Pipe or spoon into glass bowls, chocolate cups, or use as a filling for desserts.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Divine Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1162.3
- Calories from Fat 1004
- Total Fat 111.5 g
- Saturated Fat 68.9 g
- Cholesterol 295.6 mg
- Sodium 187.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 17.6 g