Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These sounds absolutly DIVINE! I just love coconut,and this is a really nice recipe,not difficult and definitly worth making.I hope you think so too! 8)
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 4 egg whites, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cake flour
- 2 ounces chocolate, melted
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Add the cold water to egg whites,beat until stiff,not dry.
- Add in the vanilla extract and sugar,continue beating.
- Slowly,add in salt and flour,blend carefully.
- Fold in the melted chocolate,and coconut.
- Blend well,Drop with tsp.
- 'supon a smooth brown paper covered baking sheet.
- Bake in slow oven,for a half hour.