1 hr 15 mins
Cream Cheese, Spinach, Artichokes and Asiago Cheese are stuffed inside Chicken Breasts and then baked in a delicious Wine Sauce. I use half of a 10 ounce package of Frozen Spinach for this recipe... Simply Devine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml artichoke heart, chopped & drained
- 141.74 g frozen spinach, chopped
- 118.29 ml asiago cheese, grated
- 226.79 g cream cheese with garlic and herbs, softened
- 14.79 ml lemon zest
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1In a bowl, stir together Well Drained Spinach, Chopped Artichoke Hearts, Softened Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese, Asiago Cheese, Lemon Zest and Salt.
- 2Preheat oven to 350'.
- 3Place a Chicken Breast between 2 sheets of waxed paper and pound meat out to about 1 cm of thickness. Repeat for all Chicken Breasts.
- 4Season Chicken liberally with Greek Seasoning on both sides.
- 5Divide Cream Cheese mixture into 4 equal portions. Place a portion of the Cream Cheese Mixture and spread evenly over the pounded Chicken.
- 6Roll the Chicken Breast up and secure it with a toothpick (or two).
- 7Place the Chicken in a glass baking dish.
- 8In a pot on the stove, melt butter. Add flour and chicken bouilon powder. Cook and stir for 1 minute on MEDIUM.
- 9Add Milk & Wine to the Flour mixture, stir over Medium heat for approximately 2 minutes (or until slightly thickened and no lumps remaining).
- 10Pour the Wine Sauce over the Chicken and bake for 45-50 minutes (or until Chicken is cooked through).
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Divine Chicken Rolls With Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.3
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 111.9 mg
- Sodium 1162.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 33.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with garlic and herbs