Recipe by Kristen in Chicago
My mom makes this recipe for our family all the time and we love it. Hope others can enjoy it as much as we do. If you change anything, let us know in your review so we can all benefit!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 2 cups cooked chicken (we use chicken breasts)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (we use American)
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli and put in greased pan.
- Lay chicken on top of broccoli.
- Combine soup and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese and bread crumbs over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximatly 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.