1/2 Photos of Dive! Brick Oven Mushroom and Turkey Cheese Sub by Todd Wilbur
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com this is a favorite sandwich in the family. It take a little extra time to make the cheese sauce but it's well worth it. great toasted gooey sandwhich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the white cheddar sauce:.
- 2Combine all the ingredients into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4For sandwich:.
- 5Preheat oven to 450.
- 6Saute mushrooms in the butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Heat turkey breast in microwave until warm.
- 8Split the baguette without cutting all the way through. Hinge the bread open and spread some of the cheese sauce on the faces of the bread.
- 9Load the turkey into the baguette, salt and pepper it.
- 10Pour the remaining cheese sauce over the turkey.
- 11Spread mushrooms over cheese.
- 12Bake the sandwich for 4 minutes. Put the swiss cheese on top and bake 2 minutes more, or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dive! Brick Oven Mushroom and Turkey Cheese Sub by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1079.6
- Calories from Fat 639
- Total Fat 71.0 g
- Saturated Fat 41.2 g
- Cholesterol 302.9 mg
- Sodium 2833.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 56.4 g