Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I find Sea Breezes too bitter so this is my take on that old favorite. A definite must for all Divas!
- 1 ounce limoncello
- 1 ounce premium vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1⁄2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 lemon twist, garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all of the liquid ingredients and vigorously shake.
- Strain into martini glass and garnish with lemon twist.
Delicious! A nice blend of sweet and tart and so simple to make! Thanks for posting.
Whipped this little number up for Friday night festivities at our house. I loved the fruitiness of juices and limoncello with just of hint of tart from the lemon juice. And I couldn't forget the kick from the vodka, lol. Made for the Beverage Tag Game.
Another yummy drink! I used a Cran-Pom juice as it was all we had, and it was great as well! The grapefruit and limoncello are really nice together. Thanks NcM!