Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I'm sharing my favorite lamb chop recipe ever which I created just for SCD. If it's two strongly flavored for children, do this for the adults and just broil the chops plain for the kids. Lamb has fewer stored toxins than beef. You don't need to measure the as you are just going to be covering each side of each chop, not a large area. Carol Frilegh - Canada Posted on SCDRecipe.com, a collection of recipes intended to help people with IBD/IBS, Crohn’s, colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO, autism and/or ADHD. All recipes adhere to the Specific Carbohydrte Diet as described by Elaine Gottschall’s book, Breaking the Vicious Cycle. source: www.scdrecipe.com/recipes/print/518/
- lamb chop
- Dijon mustard (SCD legal)
- dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 3 drops honey
- finely minced fresh garlic
- almond flour, enough to sprinkle over all chops
- Preheat the broiler. Spread mustard on one side of lamb chops, add salt, pepper and garlic.
- Drop on honey. Sprinkle on almond flour and then rosemary.
- Broil 8 minutes, turn and apply coating to uncooked side. Broil another 8 minutes.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes for crust to set and juices get locked inches.