Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good old fashioned homemade laundry detergent. No colourants, perfumes - and the only smell is clean! Make sure to use rubber gloves to mix this together, and store in a sealed container. The ingredients should be available in the laundry aisle of large grocery stores.
- 1 (55 ounce) box washing soda (Arm and Hammer brand)
- 1⁄2 cup borax (20 Mule Team brand)
- 2 cups oxygen cleaner (Oxyclean)
- 1⁄2 cup simple green cleaner
- 1⁄2 cup water, softening powder (Calgon Water Softening Powder)
- Mix all ingredients together, using rubber gloves.
- Store in a sealed container, such as a pail.
- Use 1/8 - 1/4 cup per load.