Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from the National Pasta Association.
- 12 ounces ditalini or 12 ounces elbow macaroni or 12 ounces other medium shape pasta, uncooked
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 12 ounces smoked turkey, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium granny smith apple, diced
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, leaves separated,washed and drained
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Put the yogurt and mayonnaise into a food processor or blender and whirl until smooth.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the pasta, smoked turkey, celery and apple.
- Add sauce and toss until evenly coated.
- Cover serving platter with lettuce leaves and spoon pasta onto the leaves.
- Sprinkle with bleu cheese, toss lightly and serve.