Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
We just love this salad. Its prefect on hot days, with crusty bread and fruit.
- 340.19 g package salad macaroni
- 453.59 g baby shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 9.85-14.78 ml prepared mustard (to taste)
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml cajun seasoning
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 29.58 ml onions, chopped
- 2 (226.79 g) cansliced olives
- Cook macaroni according to directions.
- Drain in colander, rinse with cold water.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard together to taste.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator several hours before serving.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Very good. I stayed with the lesser amount of mustard and halved the chili powder. There are so many "strong" flavors in this salad, so I had to add a little sugar. I think I may also skip the cajun seasoning next time. Thanx for posting this!