We just love this salad. Its prefect on hot days, with crusty bread and fruit.
Make and share this Ditalini Pasta Shrimp Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook macaroni according to directions.
- Drain in colander, rinse with cold water.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard together to taste.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator several hours before serving.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Very good. I stayed with the lesser amount of mustard and halved the chili powder. There are so many "strong" flavors in this salad, so I had to add a little sugar. I think I may also skip the cajun seasoning next time. Thanx for posting this!