1/1 Photo of Ditalini Pasta Shrimp Salad
We just love this salad. Its prefect on hot days, with crusty bread and fruit.
My Private Note
to 8 se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to directions.
- 2Drain in colander, rinse with cold water.
- 3Mix mayonnaise and mustard together to taste.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 5Chill in refrigerator several hours before serving.
- 6Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ditalini Pasta Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 149.8 mg
- Sodium 619.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 23.8 g