Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
We just love this salad. Its prefect on hot days, with crusty bread and fruit.
Make and share this Ditalini Pasta Shrimp Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package salad macaroni
- 1 lb baby shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 teaspoons prepared mustard (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) canssliced olives
- Cook macaroni according to directions.
- Drain in colander, rinse with cold water.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard together to taste.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator several hours before serving.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Very good. I stayed with the lesser amount of mustard and halved the chili powder. There are so many "strong" flavors in this salad, so I had to add a little sugar. I think I may also skip the cajun seasoning next time. Thanx for posting this!