Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
We just love this salad. Its prefect on hot days, with crusty bread and fruit.
- 1 (12 ounce) package salad macaroni
- 1 lb baby shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 teaspoons prepared mustard (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) canssliced olives
- Cook macaroni according to directions.
- Drain in colander, rinse with cold water.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard together to taste.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator several hours before serving.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Very good. I stayed with the lesser amount of mustard and halved the chili powder. There are so many "strong" flavors in this salad, so I had to add a little sugar. I think I may also skip the cajun seasoning next time. Thanx for posting this!