Served at Cinderella's Royal Table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut carrots, onion and summer squash into thin strips. Place on sheet pan with whole garlic clove. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes at 350ºF. Place to the side and let stand. Peel garlic clove when cool.
- 2Wash potatoes thoroughly. Place in saucepan with water and a little salt. Bring to boil and then let simmer until cooked.
- 3In another saucepan, combine butter and milk. Heat on medium until warm. (Be sure to avoid scorching.).
- 4When potatoes are cooked place into bowl with milk mixture. Whip to a smooth consistency. Salt and pepper to taste. Add roasted vegetables and garlic. Whip two more minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Disney's Mashed Potatoes and Root Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (531 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.1
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 232.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g