1/4 Photos of Disney's French Toast
This Stuff is killer good, and if you follow the whole recipe you'll probably have leftovers. Not to worry, freezes well. This is not every day eating, but enjoy it when you can.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf Texas toast thick bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Mix coating in a smaller bowl.
- 3Dip bread into first mixture and fry in vegetable oil on the stove (enough to cover the bottom of the pan really well may have to use more oil depending on how many you make).
- 4When golden brown, Remove, pat with paper towel to remove excess oil.
- 5Sprinkle bread with coating.
- 6To Freeze: Cool and then store in ziplock freezer bags. To reheat: We just put one piece in the microwave at a time for about 30 seconds per side until heated through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Disney's French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 409.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Texas toast thick bread