Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I will make double batches and freeze this soup.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups skim milk
- In a medium sauce pan combine chicken, mixed vegetables, cream of potato soup, cream of chicken soup and milk. Heat through and serve with crumbled crackers on top.
I added a seasoning mix of spices I use when making clam chowder and it really bumped up the flavor!
I made this a few months ago, and we all really enjoyed it. It's super fast and tasty too. I'm going to try making it with some left over turkey after Christmas. I bet it'll taste scrumptious with smoked turkey. Great recipe! Thanks for posting!
This soup is delicious and so easy to throw together with ingredients that most people will have on hand. It's even better the second day. Made biscuits to go along with it. Yum, a very hearty meal.