Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I will make double batches and freeze this soup.
Make and share this Disney's Chicken Pot Pie Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups skim milk
- In a medium sauce pan combine chicken, mixed vegetables, cream of potato soup, cream of chicken soup and milk. Heat through and serve with crumbled crackers on top.