1/3 Photos of Disney's 50's Prime Time Cafe Chicken Pot Pie
1 hr 27 mins
1 hr 7 mins
Chef Otaktay's Note:
A yummy pot pie I dont hardly make pot pies because many people at the rez dont like it so I try new things out and this is one of few pot pies they actually like haha
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chicken tenderloins, uncooked
- 1 cup broccoli, tops only
- 1/2 cup carrot, cubed
- 1/2 cup celery, cubed
- 1/4 cup leek, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk or 3 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 pastry for double-crust pie
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In boiling salted water, simmer chicken tenderlions, broccoli, carrots, celery, and leeks until chicken is fully cooked and vegetables are tender, but still firm (about 15 minutes).
- 3Drain well and set aside.
- 4In a medium sized skillet, melt butter and add flour.
- 5Cook for 5 minutes and add milk or half-and-half. Bring to a boil and simmer until thickened (about 10 minutes).
- 6Dissolve chicken boulillon cubes in 1/4 cup warm water and add to sauce. Blend in grated Parmesean che3ese and remove from heat.
- 7Add cooked chicken and vegetables and mix well.
- 8Pour mixture into a deep-dish pie plate and cover with pie dough. Seal edges well and brush top with beaten egg.
- 9Bake until crust is golden brown and the filling is hot (about 45 to 50 minutes). Brushing a little milk on the top of the pie dough before baking will give the crush a delightful color.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Disney's 50's Prime Time Cafe Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3359.1
- Calories from Fat 1991
- Total Fat 221.2 g
- Saturated Fat 88.8 g
- Cholesterol 469.1 mg
- Sodium 6243.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 245.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 99.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: