This recipe is courtesy of the bakery at Disneyland.
Make and share this Disneyland Snickerdoodles recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- For the dough:.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in the dry ingredients.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls. Place on a greased baking sheet and flatten.
- For the topping:.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle
- the top of the cookie before baking.
- Bake 8 minutes or until cooked through.